Doctorate in Management Studies
A Doctorate in Management is the highest degree you can earn in the business management field. With this type of degree, you can specialize in a certain area of management to fit the career you already have, though most people who get this type of degree go on to work in academics or research.The advantage here is that your PhD allows you to learn a lot more about your specialty of choice.
You could go into research in this field. Management research is for those who are interested in behavior, psychology, and other aspects of learning how management can be most effective in the business world…
Our DMS program focuses on building critical reflection, critical thinking, and doctoral-level skills. You should graduate with the knowledge and expertise necessary to apply what you've learned in a variety of organizational and managerial settings.
The admission requirements consist of a Masters degree from a recognized institution, and a minimum of five years management experience at a senior level.
- In the DMS there is no fixed curriculum, You can pick any one specialization from the List of specialization given in the website an prepare a thesis on that It totally depends on research work..
- No books are involved in that, we do not provide Books, but do give the thesis guide to the student.
- You do get a year time to complete your research an prepare You thesis.
- Graduate & Masters degree ( be it any field )
- Professional Experience more than 7 to 8 years
- 1 Year (Regular)
- For Indian Students Rs 60,000/- + Service Tax
- Which can be paid in 2 installments